Vision and mission
A world free from leprosy
To contribute to our vision by:
- promoting, facilitating and funding high-quality leprosy research;
- strengthening research capacity in endemic countries, and;
- facilitating translation of research results into policy and practice.
The goal of LRI is to:
- Establish and maintain a joint research fund to support leprosy research that fits with the LRI priorities.
- Secure funding from external sources for research projects related to the LRI joint research agenda that cannot be funded (solely) by the LRI fund.